SynexisTM Microorganism Reduction Systems provide sustainable,
wide-area reduction of microbial levels
in occupied spaces
Our patented Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) technology uses a building’s ambient humidity and oxygen to continuously achieve sustainable reduction of microbial challenges from viruses, bacteria, and mold in the air and on workplace surfaces.
DHP technology is inexpensive, highly scalable, and can be installed standalone or in existing HVAC systems.
Protecting Workplace Environments Worldwide
Synexis Microorganism Reduction Systems provide a pragmatic and cost effective solution to the microbial challenges encountered in a broad spectrum of workplaces. Our Systems are adaptable for use in structures specifically located in the agricultural, food service, hospitality, sports and entertainment, health care, general commercial and government sectors.
Continuous Occupied Microbial Reduction
Synexis Microorganism Reduction Systems can be deployed standalone or in existing HVAC systems.
- Effective at reducing unwanted microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and mildew
- Sustainable microbial growth reduction
- Effective in hard to reach areas
- Reduces the presence of unwanted airborne microbes
- Continuous use diminishes opportunities for cross and recontamination of surfaces
- Does not disturb the comfort of occupants
- No odors, or unpleasant solvents
- No bright lights
- Continuous wide area of effect
- Flexibility and ease of operation
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- No requirement to refill solutions
- No labor commitment
Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) is effective against unwanted microorganisms that are generally susceptible to other forms of Hydrogen Peroxide. Although the Synexis™ Microorganism Reduction Systems have been shown to be effective against specific microbes on which it has been tested, Synexis LLC makes no claim of total disinfection or decontamination of all forms of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and new resistant strains. Synexis LLC is continuously testing our systems against a wide spectrum of microogranisms. Please contact us for more information and if your organization is interested in performing tests against a specific microbe or environmental condition.
Synexis Systems are regulated by the US Environmental Protection Agency and state governments as antimicrobial devices. Accordingly, our Systems are produced in an EPA-registered facility and packaged and labeled in accordance with EPA regulations appearing at 40 CFR 152.500.