Continuous Microbial Reduction of Occupied Spaces and
Out Of Reach Areas
To ensure continuity of business, it is vital to control the formation of microbial threats. If a threat is present, mitigating cross-contamination, ancillary contamination, and recontamination is also a priority.
This requires the consistent treatment and monitoring of surfaces, rooms, or other contamination reservoirs that may be difficult to access or identify.
The comfort of occupants may also be a factor. Making chemical safety hazards, odors, and disruption caused by disinfecting agents and methods an additional concern.
The Challenge For Facility Owners And Managers
- Continuous reduction of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and new resistant strains on surfaces and in the air
- Consistently treat contamination reservoirs that are difficult to reach
- Consistently diminish microbial threats in secure or limited access areas
- Manage Recontamination / Ancillary Contamination / Cross-Contamination variables
- Safety hazards of treatment agents and methods
- Healthcare costs associated with contamination
- Operational downtime due to contamination
- Operational downtime due to treatment methods and process
- Comfort of occupants during treatment
- Odors related to microbial colonies or treatment agents
- Ongoing Tracking / Inspection / Monitoring
- Variable results based on methods employed and adherence to processes
Synexis™ Dry Hydrogen Peroxide Technologies (DHP)
An Uncommon Approach To A Common Molecule
Continuous Occupied Microbial Reduction
Synexis™ Microorganism Reduction Systems can be deployed stand-alone or in existing HVAC systems.
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and new resistant strains
- Sustainable microbial reduction
- Effective in out of reach areas
- Effective against airborne microbes
- Continuous use diminishes opportunities for cross and recontamination
- Comfort of occupants
- No odors, chemicals, or solvents
- No bright lights
- Continuous wide area of effect
- Flexibility and ease of operation
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- No requirement to refill solutions
- No labor commitment
Operating Weight: 3.2 lbs
Housing Material: 16 -18 Gauge Galvannealed Steel,
Standard Colors: Black/Unfinished
Dimensions: Height: 9.5”/Depth: 6.75”/Width: 9.5625”
Input Voltage: 120VAC; 50/60 Hz
230VAC ± 10%; 50/60 Hz
Current: 0.56 Amps
Operating Temperature: -30 °C (-20 °F) to +70 °C (+158 °F)
Max Case Temperature: +70 °C (158 °F)
Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) is effective against unwanted microorganisms that are generally susceptible to other forms of Hydrogen Peroxide. Although the Synexis™ Microorganism Reduction Systems have been shown to be effective against specific microbes on which it has been tested, Synexis LLC makes no claim of total disinfection or decontamination of all forms of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and new resistant strains. Synexis LLC is continuously testing our systems against a wide spectrum of microogranisms. Please contact us for more information and if your organization is interested in performing tests against a specific microbe or environmental condition.
Synexis Systems are regulated by the US Environmental Protection Agency and state governments as antimicrobial devices. Accordingly, our Systems are produced in an EPA-registered facility and packaged and labeled in accordance with EPA regulations appearing at 40 CFR 152.500.